To watch our exclusive shows and to fully immerse yourself via bigger devices simply use Chromecast. Follow the steps below to cast shows from the Chrome browser on your phone, tablet, or computer directly to your TV or Chromecast enabled device.
If you haven't already, you'll need to download and use Google Chrome to cast video using your computer or mobile device.
Cast from ON AIR
- Step 1: Connect your computer and Chromecast to the same wireless network.
- Step 2: Go to https://onair.events using Chrome.
- Step 3: Login and go to the show you want to watch.
- Step 4: When the show is live, click the Cast button
(it's in the bottom right corner of the player or in the Chrome Settings Menu on the top right corner).
- Step 5: Under 'Connect to a device', select your Chromecast from the device list.
A note about Chromecast quality:
- If you bought a 4K UHD + Dolby Atmos ticket: Chromecasting to a TV will be limited to HD + Atmos (or fallback to 5.1 sound if your device does not support Dolby Atmos In case your device also doesn't support 5.1 sound the stream will fallback to stereo sound).
- If you bought a HD + Stereo ticket: Chromecasting to a TV will be limited to HD + Stereo.
Keep in mind that the connection between the device you are Chromecasting to and the internet is of great importance. You might have a good connection on the device you are Chromecasting from, but you should also verify you have a solid connection to the internet from the device you are Chomecasting to.
Video quality may appear poor at first. This is expected and will improve as you watch.
Supported Chromecast Devices
Chrome Cast Dongle
Chrome Cast enabled Device (Android STB or similar)
Amazon Fire Device
Chrome cast enabled TV
To read more on how to cast via Chromecast make sure to also visit the Google Chromecast help pages.
Troubleshooting Chromecast Issues
Chromecast icon not visible
Make sure your device from which you stream the show and your Chromecast Device are on the same network.
When streaming the show from an Android device, you can install the Google Home app. When you open the Google Home app, the device should be listed on the Home tab in the devices section. If the Chromecast device is not listed it may be connected to another network than your Android device.
We currently do not yet support Chromecast on iOS.
Windows or Mac
You will only be able to cast to Chromecast using the Chrome browser. The Chromecast is not visible in the Player itself, but it is visible in the Chrome Settings Menu on the top right corner of your browser. In the Chrome Settings Menu select the cast... option. The Chromecast icon will now be visible next to your Chrome browser extensions. Right click the Chromecast icon and select 'Always show icon' if you wish to pin it.